Saturday, October 6, 2007

Scribbling some stray thoughts....


I was a zombie in that lighted fair...the poles and arches adorned in light reminded me of the silk cobweb drenched in the morning dew.A sudden warmth brought me back to consciousness.My beautiful child looked like a wide-eyed wanderer...I shook her fingers, she looked up at me and with the enthusiasm of a one who had spotted El Dorado, Lucy sang.."London bridge is falling down,my fair lady.."


I strained my ears.In the chaos of this big chaos, I thought I heard my favourite song.Yes,that surely was the song...my finger tips were already dancing with the stimulii..I surely heard the song.Now high..now low..so the wave did flow.But did I really hear it?What if I didn't??Yes, the "no" has already stopped the song..it's moving away from my mind.What nullity had I succumbed to..


Walking down the stairs step by step in a little fury, I saw the cinematic clipping of the running rail-road...one bar after another..running so fast.God knows why it drew the thought of death to me..


Like the many disagreeable noises, the sound of the crying infant wrenches the heart somewhere.Then, I would rave about in violent uneasiness trying to pacify the soul of that howling mite.


I laid back on my pillow failing to gain any peace.I still had my spects on.I opened my eyes again.The dirty corner still stood.A wave of anger and suppressed pain at being disobeyed crashed against my heart.Tomorrow ,I'll fire that stupid,lazy maid.



I see the multitudinous ocean of human faces from my window..".we have so much of body that there is no room for soul"...who said that??...."all bending down-wrist by wrist,feet by feet marching towards the ultimate Fall.


The old pair of slippers worn over years still going strong.The feet were practically imprinted on them...as though the ghost of the wearer still claimed them.



Rimless,crystal clear spects.She said she had kept them with special care.They were special..but in which way I couldnot understand...strange little philosophies humans adhere to...



Thick, yellow candles with "ave maria" sketched across in blazing red...




After our jig, we found the 'basti' people dancing madly, on the other side of the compound wall..this part took a curious pleasure in their little fulfillment...and we dancing within our sophisticated four walls and blind legalisation of our sentiments mocked with sarcasm at the jumping fools.



Standing on the balcony, she checked the shadow of her earthly form that the full moon had cast...engulfed in self.Pitiable,little narcissist.



He was a regular beggar in his threadbare coat.


No comments: