Saturday, October 6, 2007

Things that make me go mmmmmmm....


Open roads...n open green fields..



Good-natured laughter..



To feel the wind run through my hair...



The look of wonder in a baby's eyes..



Cozy,little furballs..



To hug and cuddle(has medicinal properties)..



Dew-drops on virgin,green grass..



Thronging in the dark with burning candles,n swaying to the tune"leaving on a jet-plane"



Fluttering white curtains...



A bunch of tiny wild-flowers...



Dancing on a moonlit night...




Hogging on ghar ka khana...



Watching my idiot brother smile wickedly(i love spoiling him)..



Shouting my guts out from a mountain top(i miss ooty)

2 comments:

N a a nn i said...

:) Sweet...
Reminds me of Rupert Brook's The great lover

Mavron said...

@ evita
thanx a tonne :)...n i surely wud try n get ma hands on "the great lover"