Saturday, October 6, 2007

STRIPPED


Back against the wall

On a night last fall,

Sat chin on my knees

Listened for buzzing bees,

And looked for the cresent moon-

Was it real or,was I in a swoon?

No bees,just flies on garbage can

Moon stole to the land of Peterpan.


Love was truck full of trash

Ruthless and brash..

Filled my cup to brim

Walked on roads grim

Just to wail out my head

Coz my fairy Godmother is dead.

And I am to walk in her stead

While soul craves for butter and bread


Longing for the rainy day,

I fiddle along all the way.

When drops pour,

I'll soar

Wrapped in white love

Up, up and above

I'll fly in blinding zest

Unto my final rest..

And then in the lap of Halleluah..

Will I find my long lost Sanghrilah.

3 comments:

Khamakha said...

:-/

tht means a blank face:P

-sona

n allow non-bloggers to post too,as in change the moderators setting. n let anonymous comments in too...(not everyoen has a blogger account right..?)

Pravin said...

Niceness.

Though you don't have to stick to a aabb rhyming scheme. You can move to abab or abba sort of scheme. For certain line lengths, other schemes sound better when read aloud.

Keep typing :)

Crimson Feet said...

who is this face?.. where did u get the pic from?

i liked the poem!!