Monday, April 28, 2008

Bernalomaniac

Nuthing heavy.It is windy today and the temperature is suddenly a bit low.I am dying to run up and dance on the terrace.But,I 'll wait for it to get a bit dark.Otherwise the neighbours might take offence.Watever...I spent my day reading more about Bernal.C'mon now he is the God!!And I am mad mad mad about him.Infact, I have been trying to find out if 'The Hungry Tide' shooting is over or yet to start.I used my SIMC projects to ask the film directors(which ever I got to meet), if it was done.But, noone knew anything for certain.Most of them hadn't even heard of him.So, I am kinda hoping they are not done yet.Fingers crossed.I so want to see him as Fokir.Somehow it suits him.I read the whole novel picturising him thus.Oh! he would rock for sure.Initially, I couldn't decide who was better...Alejandro Sanz,Takishi Kaneshiro,or Bernal.But, then my good sense prevailed.Bernal any day.One look into those green eyes...the glittering emerald of the oceans....n his smile is to die for....the dracula set is so sexy.Too hot for words....

Just look at the way his eyes smile.



He is OK.I think in a way Shakira makes him look good.









Though he is reminiscent of someone I hate with all my guts,I will not be partial.He is gr8 looking,prolly a little too much.
P.S: Ok this post has caused me a lot of bad mood.Hec..why is it so difficult to fix up pics here??

2 comments:

Beauty and the BEast said...

I HAVE TO thank you for those pics! They made my day!!

And I so agree about drowning in those very green eyes!! Sigh!

Just wish they were more .. umm... approachable??

Mavron said...

hehe..Gee...thanx.I can go on and on about dis guy.But, u see...