Monday, April 21, 2008

Chunks!!

Days are like blanks merging into one another till I cannot recollect the point where one ended and another began.I just read one of my favourite blogs....and I so love every word of it.It is so true and unpretentious and seems to show me a mirror each time.Somewhere I just found that I had stopped writing for myself, or what I actually had to say, and was investing my energies for some invisible reader.Happens with me.I confess I am more like the straw than the wave.

Strange but today my brother told me something that was pent up for some time.I know if I had been the sole observer I would have neglected this as a petty piece of dejection.But, I found out that I am possessive and how??!!I remember during my college days I had different groups and I didnot like any one getting to know the other.I surely loved them all and prolly equally too.But, somehow I stood up against the one that tried to encroach on the no mans land.Now if I had heard something like this about a someone else, I would have had a good many things to say.Childish...pooh...as if...they are her property..trying to hold back n all...many things I know.

But, what did I have to say to myself???Nothing!My first reaction was an utter bewilder!!Wat d...C'mon...not me...possessive,am I?My dear old selfish soul could not form any supporting arguements, nor any concluding remarks.I was at a lack for words.Sure the only reason I don't visit peoples' scrapbooks is that I don't want to find out that my friend is my other friend's friend.Crap...I really have no idea why I am doing this to myself.

So I asked my brother if I had improved or showed any scope for the same.He just smiled and said that we all have our ailments, and we must not let them spread out so much that it overtakes life.He gave me some related cures...which I am trying to apply.Gosh ...when will I have the satisfaction of being me,just me??

3 comments:

Beauty and the BEast said...

you do write really well!

Besides, a little possesiveness is always good :)

And whats best that you have finally confronted your.. err.. ummm.. nightmare??!!

fursat said...

I think we all have certain traits that we don't like on others but never notices when the same applies to us. I am very possessive too, about my friends and family but that's alright as long as it doesn't take over my life (although have to admit that sometimes it has taken over it).

What are the cures? Any secret family recipe? :P

Mavron said...

lol...recipe???no none at all...just d same usual stuff...about letting things lie down and some other stuff..let me first try it on mself...success hua toh ill pakke se tell u...:)