Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grrrrrrrrumpy!!

Omg my head aches so bad.Late nights.Bad moods.Grumpy mornings.Very connected.Bolted out of bed this morning at 6, cos my dear maid is punctual.I slept at 3 last night,so...I looked like such a nightmare,rite out of some horror flick...pale face, dark circles,hair all standing against gravity, and worst of all I couldn't open my left eye.She shoots in and starts pouring out questions...why I didn't open the door sooner,what chai I would have, why I didn' I keep the food in the refrigerator(she could have taken it).All this while I try to pry open my eyes and stand on my feet...and the song Lucy in the sky with Diamonds is pounding on my head.What a way to start your day,sunday that too!

The news sucks...could they stop playing the sobbing Sreesanth,poor guy.Another minor raped,when would they hand out death penalties(I wonder why it still suchcha debate...a rapist can't be mended).Rahul Gandhi has probs wid being called 'yuvraj' n blah blah.So, big deal..would things change if they don't call him that???He is the unofficial watever!I wonder what happened to the nuke deal...n I am sick of following the US primaries.November kab aaega?Kolkata Knight Riders lost!! So you have bad days.But, I am hoping they would recuperate.
Ok some cluttered conversation.Payal, a very very happpppie belated birthday to u.Tried to leave a message on ur meebo.Nahi hua.Sona, I am dying to hear from you.Happy journey.Come online soon!Sorabh(It feels strange to call u this...motu wud do,watsay?),have a luvly time :P.Rickyjee..tussi kab update karogey blog???I m waiting. Pranshu...nuthing, big hug!Adarsh..whr s my gana?Its almost a month yaar!

P.S Last night the moon was reddish and it blinked.One moment it was there and then it vanished.I'll look for it tonight.

No comments: