Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cleaning Out my Closet

Home alone!!Marooned for the weekend.I hope Roadies is good enough tonight.I hope the electricity doesn't ditch.Yesterday, there was a full two hours blackout...from 6 in the evening to 9.30..wait that's more than two hours.I can't get enough of this Jab We Met track Aaogey jab tum saajna,angna phool khilengey...Wat else, I tried to read my books.I am trying real hard to negotiate with myself the interesting aspect of the history of films.So far it is tolerable.



I am already missing my brother.Last night we had a minor skirmish.Something about light and darkness.He spoke of strange stuff while there was no electricity.I didnot understand him at all.All I thought was that he was trying to scare me.So, when the light was back I laughed outright with relief..my soul expanded...freedom from the ninth gate story and terrible murders...n how women will become in the age of mutants...how everyone is a self,an island and have to find their own place...koi kisi ka nahi hota and all that.He did not like it,prolly because my laugh was like a treason to his heart's secrets.But, all I wanted to do was tell myself I wasn't scared.Watever!!

I am hungry,but I don't feel like getting up.Lazybones.I am wondering how I would spend the nights.Again I will have to cover myself up in this heat.Late night monsters exist.Or else I will have to sing to myself all through.I hope no thieves plan a raid.Last week we had twin burglary in our colony.Keeping my fingers crossed.Though I kept my emergency stuff, I know when time came I couldn't hurt a child.

Now Sona is also not online...who will I talk to????Why do people have to have visit relatives, perpare for exams, or work when I have nuthing to do, but wait all alone in darkness?Wow if SG heard this, she would pout and say, Maria that is what I call a rhetorical question.Enough rambling. barsega sawan,barsega sawan jhoom jhoom ke,do dil aise milengey.



P.S I know I am turning mad...staying on my own does dat to me.

No comments: