Tuesday, April 15, 2008

...Vs....

Structure...structure....structure....structure...clumsy structure...madness...leave them alone. They feel claustrophobic. If you're still interested in the cold blooded execution, I'm not with you. I cannot be a mercenary any more. I am releaseing them out.Yes, they go out and breath and see the sun and be alive...Nothing like you and me. I'll spill them out...one by one and then you'll know who I am and you will leave me.Good heavens.It's blasting now.I can feel my ear drums soaked in it...i am taking it in...n will it make you happy if I was different?LOL...high hopes.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Hold on to it...it is solid...it is concrete...it is real...it is alive...I am sure now it is.Running after shapes and shadows day after day..day in and day out...now where will I find anything more...the sun doesn't shine...the light doesnot come.Hold on to it.30 seconds more before you go.Abstractions kill, thoughts kill,donot be left behind in this maze of endless smoke...this deluge of nothing....this cradle of insanity.Sustain and survive...live on...what did you say?

No comments: